Posted by : Kawan Lama Sabtu, 22 September 2012

  my secret day is coming,,, i just saw how about my life and the answer is I live as if I am in the game,,  I must do my homework hard,, and I do like to do my homework alone,,, but in doing the test we have to do alone and little helped by our friend,,, would you like to share your experience with me,,o hohohoh it's yourself,,,but now, we should have a inspiration word such as, today better than yesterday,,if you give coconut you will get monkey ,,,and others,, the most rich people before they are rich they must tawakal, istikoroh,and others but if you look me like crazy man it's mean you're true hahahahhaha,,Thank for your coming,,,,

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Join this site

Popular Post

Labels

Blog Archive

- Copyright © Belajar Nih ™ -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -